Ensuring Fair Owner Contributions for Property Maintenance
CAPITAL RESERVE ANALYSIS
Consider that each month, a residence owner “uses up” an equivalent of a month’s worth of pavement, the pool, the roofs, etc. The resident’s contribution to the Reserve should be in an amount equal to what they “use up”.
We help you determine fair contribution levels by:
- Studying relevant sections of your legal documents to determine Association responsibilities.
- Quantifying those items during visits to the property.
- Assigning a value and life expectancy for all items.
- Determining contributions needs to prepare for the replacement and repair of such items.
- Provide a report that:
- Explain the purpose of the Reserve Fund.
- Evaluate the present condition of the Reserve Fund.
- Discuss the assorted items covered by the Reserve.
- Creates spreadsheet documentation showing:
– The timetable for repairs and
– The funding required of the owners.
Finding a Trusted Partner for Solutions
Expertise with Huie Services
Huie Services is the right resource to help you understand and effectively plan for your specific business approach. Partnering with Huie Services, you can expect we will:
- study your property and your legal Documents,
- determine the nature, schedule, and cost of long-term maintenance needs,
- provide an understandable report explaining the cost to the owners.
The objective of our reserve analysis is intended to focus the client’s (Board and owner’s) attention on the preservation or even enhancement of the property value.